Founded in 1979, Speakers Forum produces The Business Lecture Series designed to help executives update their knowledge, nurture current clients and interact with prospective clients.
Our mandate is to present speakers of insight and influence who address the issues that matter to our Canadian business audience. We provide our success-directed clients with access to the vital information which will ensure that you prosper in the new economy.
The Series presents the most widely acclaimed speakers, experts who lead governments and organizations towards the future. They predict opportunities in a changing economy, open doors to emerging technologies, create new strategies for management, marketing and personal development.
Speakers Forum is supported by leading members of Canada's business community. Our clients and attendees include many of Canada's most powerful and prominent corporations, entrepreneurs, small business owners & staff, and consultants.
It is one of the best investments you could make for your business.
A Word From The President
“We certainly live in “interesting times.” This face becomes evident every time we open a newspaper and look at what is happening in the world around us. As a business person it is vital to stay current in the face of an ever changing world order.
We continue to offer a fascinating list of speakers who have made a significant impact in the world arena. You will be inspired by their successes and learn first hand about their forecasts for change. Our events are exciting, sometimes controversial, always current.
\You can tailor your invitations to the most discerning of individual tastes and interests. What better way to entertain existing or prospective clients? It’s more than interesting. It’s a smart way of doing business.
We invite today’s guests to join us and experience the dynamic fare we will be offering in the coming months.
As always, I wish to express warm appreciation to our distinguished corporate table subscribers for your enthusiastic participation. A special thanks to our sponsors for their generous support.”
President and CEO, Speakers Forum
Our Distinguished Audience
Over the years, Speakers Forum has been supported by leading members of Canada’s business community. Our corporate client base ranges from prominent, blue-chip companies to dynamic, entrepreneurial ventures, and everything in between… you’re in good company. Here is a list of some of the organizations that participate in Speakers Forum events.
…And Numerous Other Companies
- Gain vital information from the address of our renowned keynote speakers
- Learn from the insightful moderated Q&A which follows the speaker’s address
- Emcees on this integral component of the program have included: John Tory, Lisa LaFlamme, CTV; Lloyd Robertson, CTV Television Network; Gord Martineau, City TV Anchor; Peter Mansbridge, CBC Anchor; John Moore, NewsTalk 1010 Host; and Carole MacNeil, Host, CBC Newsworld Sunday
- Meet the guest speaker for one-on-one conversation and a photo opportunity
- Meet your fellow corporate hosts and develop lasting new business relationships
- Entertain key business associates and prospective clients in a prestigious environment
- Receive an invitation for your president to join the head table at one forum during the season (full season subscribers)
- The opportunity to win a prize at each luncheon forum
- Discounted registration fees at our conferences